Sunday 3 September 2017

Lovely Day | Terri Morris | Journalling

This month I was sent this great stencil from Pretty My Page to used on my layout. I used distress inks through the stencil, moving it along and flipping it to create a border. I then spritzed the page with water to soften the edges of the flowers.


I used this as the base of my layout and didn't want to cover up the stencilled images so put my photo in the top right quarter of the page.


This month we are focusing on journalling so I used four different banner stickers to create an area to write my journalling on. As the stickers were glossy I used a permanent black pen from Ali Edwards. I embellished using some glitter enamel dots also from Pretty My Page, a perspextive from Bramble Fox and a flair badge from Hey Little Magpie.



This stencil and other supplies can be found for sale over on the Pretty My Page Facebook page. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...