Monday 18 September 2017

School Story | Sheena Rowlands | Journalling

Hi there x
Sheena here today, with my new page focusing on this months theme - journalling. To be honest I don't always journal on my pages mainly because I also do Project Life & feel my families stories are recorded there.
Sometimes I do journal on the back of my pages if what I want to say is personal or private but for this challenge I thought I could record an old school story just as the children are all going back to school.


I'm not a fan of my own handwriting but I do write on layouts if its date, name etc but for larger amounts of writing I prefer to use the computer or my trusty vintage typewriter. By adding my journalling this way it stops me spoiling my layouts.


I used old exercise book paper for an authentic school feel before punching the edge to give it a ripped from a journal look.


I clustered embellishments of similar colours to the papers, in 2 places to draw your eye across the page before adding some stamped ink blots.


Thanks for joining me today.
Till next time x






2 comments:

Thanks for your comments...