Tuesday 10 October 2017

Mud will wash off.../ Alpha Stickers / Sheena Rowlands

Hi there x Sheena here again x

Here is my layout for the Alpha Stickers theme. Since I purchased a cutting machine I tend to use alpha stickers less often so this challenge was great at getting me rooting through my stash looking for different letters.

I decided as I was going to use Alpha Stickers I should make the feature of the page & found this quote on Pinterest which fits perfectly with my Daughters Festival photo!!


I chose my colours from the photograph when sorting through my alphas & I tried to find different size & textures to add interest. I mixed upper & lower case letters to make use of the letters I had.


I added splats to the ombre cardstock using Tim Holtz Distress stains, which is loads of fun before layering my 6x4 photo on the Creekside range of papers from One Canoe Two.


I finished the page by clustering elements on either side of the photo using chipboard, ephemera & word stickers.


How about making a long title with different alphas on your next layout.

Till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...