Thursday 2 November 2017

Free Cut File for November

Happy November to you all!  Halloween is over so we can officially start looking forward to Christmas!  I think Mother Nature has just sat up and thought "Oh yes, I knew I'd forgotten something, it's supposed to be cold now!" and just cranked up the chilly feeling somewhat.  With that in mind, our free cut file this month is a frosty feeling title for you with some little snowflake highlights.  


You can find instructions for downloading and using the cut file in Silhouette here.  Any problems, please give us a shout.  And don't worry if you don't have an electronic die-cutter, we've got some ideas for using them without one here.

As always, we'd love to see what you create with the cut file so please do link us in the comments below and if you're on social media then please don't forget to use the hashtags #ukscrapaddicts and #uksacutfiles

Right, I'm off to find my hat, gloves and scarf!  Who's with me?
 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...